Deep River Waterpark
Welcome to Deep River Waterpark Chicagoland’s Largest and the Midwest’s Favorite Family Waterpark…we’re cooler friendly and family priced for value. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
There’s a lot to do at Deep River Waterpark in Merriville Indiana! All of our Attractions are designed to provide activities for all ages and intensity levels, from easy flowing river rides to speed slides at near free-fall…we have it all!
Located just off I-65 on US Hwy 30 (Directions/Map) Deep River Waterpark is one of the Midwest’s largest outdoor water parks and features a Wave Pool, 2 Lazy River Rides, 2 Cannon Bowl Rides, Speed Slides, Paddles Play Zone for the little ones, the STORM ride complex, Mayor Byrdovich’s Courthouse water-play structure and much more!
You’ll find Deep River Waterpark VERY consumer friendly, family affordable & unique from other waterparks you have been to …
• Parking is always FREE at Deep River Waterpark
• We are a “cooler friendly waterpark” which means you are allowed to bring in coolers, no alcohol, knives or anything sharp, glass, or anything that heats.
• We do not hide what you will be paying…NO additional taxes or fees are charged to any of our admission prices.
• FREE tubes for all rides that require them!
There are many Food and Beverage options at Deep River Waterpark, plus the US 30 Surf Shop is loaded with beach wear, clothing, souvenirs, and gifts for all ages.
Amenities of the park include: Dippin dots – Ice Cream of the Future, Surfside cafy, Milos Ice Cream Parlor, Tacos Tacos, Joey’s Pizza, Grinders Dogs and Deli, and numerous food and beverage carts located through the park where access to food and beverages is never more than a short walk away.
The water park is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day… and during the winter the Plaza turns into an Ice Plaza for skating! Check out the website for special offers and events.
• Deep River Waterpark offers a Weather Guarantee, if you’re at the waterpark and operations have to be suspended due to weather, just pack up and leave and on the way out get a FREE ticket to come back on another date.
Deep River Waterpark
4 1/2 miles east of I-65 on US 30
9001 E. Lincoln Hwy
Crown Point, IN 46307