Let’s Get Cooking At Home
Chicagofun.com will be providing families with tips and ideas to stay happy and healthy at home during this challenging time.
Tip #3 Let’s Get Cooking!
Now is a great time to try new healthy recipes, use up items hiding in the pantry, bake desserts, use your leftovers in creative ways or get kids in the kitchen to make creations of their own. Check out these great resources for tons of awesome recipes!
Recipes for Adults
- Tasty Healthy Recipes
- 50 Healthy Recipes
- Smoothie Recipes
- 80 Super Simple Spring Dinners
- Easy Pantry Recipes
- 73 Slow Cooker Recipes
- Betty Crocker Dessert Recipes
- Everyday Leftover Recipes
- One Pot Meals
Recipes for Kids
- 30 Easy Recipes Kids Can Make On Their Own
- Best Healthy Recipes
- Fun and Delicious Recipes for Kids
- Spring Break Recipes
- Fun and Creative Recipes on Pinterest
- Mott’s Recipes
- Pillsbury Easy Snacks
- Cooking for Kids
- Super Healthy Kids Recipes We would like to thank and acknowledge the Downers Grove Illinois Park District for originally publishing some of this material and ideas.