Jump into summer as you swim in Centennial Beach’s historic stone quarry. It’s not a swimming pool, it’s not a lake, but it’s a swimming experience like no other!
Wade into the zero-depth entry and swim to depths of 15 feet. For generations, Centennial Beach has been the local “swimming hole” for many Naperville residents and their guests. It’s a great place to meet friends, gather with family or simply relax and enjoy!
It’s a great place to meet friends, gather with family, or simply relax and enjoy. Pack a picnic, or order a meal or treat from Centennial Grill. Play sand volleyball or bags or bring a book to read and enjoy the day.
Centennial Beach’s amenities include:
– Historic bathhouse
– Family changing rooms
– Lockers (bring your own lock)
– Lap swimming lanes-floating rafts and piers
– Shallow-end slide, water play features-ADA lift
– Sand beach
– Six acres of open grass areas, shade trees and plenty of space for picnicking
– Centennial Grill open daily at 11:00 am
– Adirondack chairs, picnic tables and umbrellas
– Deep water NCAA/USS-approved 1-meter and 3-meter diving board complex
CLICK HERE to check out our hours of operation
For generations, Centennial Beach has been the place for summer fun for all ages!