Happy Holiday Railway Santa Trains!
Illinois Railway Museum invites you to Embark on a magical train ride through the winter countryside on your way to visit with Santa Claus himself! Warm treats will be served and gifts will be given to everyone on Santa’s “good list”.
- Enjoy a 40-minute train ride for the whole family
- See and visit with Santa Claus on the train
- Treats will be served during the trip
- Gifts will be given to children on Santa’s “good list”
- Holiday lights display including the biggest and brightest Christmas tree in McHenry County
- Hot chocolate available FREE on the train and in the cafeteria
- See historic trains in the museum’s display barns 6, 7 and 9
- Free parking
- Ride preserved electric trolley buses through the museum grounds
- IMPROVED FORMAT FOR 2016 – longer train ride, easier boarding, Santa Claus riding along on the train with you!
Purchase tickets online now! or Visit Their Website for more information. Days for this event are November 26th, 27th, December 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, and 18th. Saturday trips are hourly from 2pm to 7pm and Sunday trips are hourly from 1pm to 6pm. (Rides at other times may be opened up at a later date based on demand).
|Join our Private Facebook Group Chicago Fun Coupons and start receiving exclusive discounts, coupons and deals in your newsfeed. This is a great place to find and share info related to saving money on fun things to do, party planning services, special events, travel and other activities.|